- study for my last exam tomorrow
- use a lot of post-it notes to do so
- go to a cafe to do so
- drink a lot of coffee to do so
- eat a lot of bacon. This probably will not be conducive to studying but it's a separate plan.
Things I will not do today:
- lie on the grass in the sun being lazy
- watch music videos for hours
At least, this is what I'm aiming for. Tomorrow at 2 p.m. I have a Jesus of Nazareth exam. It shouldn't be too hard, but there's a lot of history to learn as well as biblical analysis along the lines of "did Jesus actually do this?"