Friday 15 April 2011

Restart

Over a year since I've posted. Given impetus this morning by brand-new laptop and a chiding from my granny.
Today is cold and stepping outside was like when you climb stairs and think there's one more step but there isn't and your foot collapses and your stomach falls. It shouldn't be this cold.

Yesterday I saw a friend who I haven't seen in a long time and we drank tea in her high-ceilinged apartment and got Lebanese sandwiches and I got a grease stain on my trousers. Then I went to Michael's apartment and set up my laptop and made weird squeaking noises because it was exciting. We found people and ate pho.

This is pho.



And we watched a piano concert. The ceiling was even higher than in Ellie's apartment. Modern classical music jars in my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment